DAB 4" Submersible Bore Hole Pump (F) Range-450 LPM
(Please contact us in regards to availability)
DAB Borehole submersible pumps incorporate the latest technology in hydraulic design and materials to reduce running costs, extend pump life and increase serviceability.
• Technopolymer impellers and diffusers for resistance to wear and corrosion
• Special unit abrasion wear ring reduces wear due to sand
• Cast stainless steel support and valve body for high strength
• Single phase motors feature remote control box with manual reset overload
• Large range to suit most applications
• Floating impeller stack for easier starts in abrasive conditions
• Posidrive pump shaft improves impeller life in adverse conditions
• Maximum quantity of sand = 120 gm / m3
• 2 year pump parts and labour warranty
Multistage, centrifugal, submerged motor-driven pumps for 4" wells or larger, able to generate a vast range of heads and flow rates.
They can be employed in a wide range of lifting, distributing and pressurising applications in civil and industrial water installations, supplying autoclaves and cisterns, fire fighting and washing systems, irrigation systems.
Base support and upper head in microcast AISI 304 stainless steel with steel check valve built into the head.
Two-pole, asynchronous submerged electric motor, built entirely in AISI 304 stainless steel.
Dab motor: stator closed inside a sealed stainless steel casing filled with a mixture of ARGON-based inert gases.
Capacitor and manually resettable overload protection inside the panel supplied on request for single phase versions.
Protection for the three-phase version is the responsibility of the user.
Operating range: from 0.24 to 24 m3/h with heads up to 320 m.
Pumped liquid: clean, free from solid or abrasive substances, chemically neutral and close to the characteristics of water
Liquid temp. range: from 0°C to +40°C
Motor protection level: IP 58
Insulation class: B
Special versions on request: with different voltages and/or frequencies.
Maximum content of sand: 120 g/m3
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.