Davey Microlene Ultra Violet Standard Output (SO) Water Disinfection Systems
|Model||Flow Rate||Port Size|
* Ballast: Lamp life monitor, with both audible and visual indication of lamp life
* Axial flow, 304 stainless steel polished chambers
* Visual sight port for “lamp-on” verification •
* Designed & manufactured to ASME pressure vessel standards
* Flow rates stated at 95% UVT at a dose of 30mJ/cm2
* True gland seal retaining nut with positive stop • User friendly bayonet style lamp connector (quick ¼ turn removal with no extra tools needed)
* Reliable, industry proven, proprietary low pressure (LP) coated UV lamps with ceramic bases for durability and long life (9,000 hours)
* Constant current electronic controller (one controller for all systems) in a splash proof case, fully potted ballast virtually eliminates common water damage issue
* Audible & visual lamp failure indicators
* Tactile selector button
Domestic UV water disinfection systems are a safe and effective means of eliminating harmful bacteria from drinking water supplies. They can also be used for small scale waste water disinfection at reduced flow rates.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.