Grundfos PM Rain
The Grundfos PM Rain is a rain water harvesting device based on the Pressure Manager and is used in conjunction with a pump. It ensures that all collected rainwater is used as first priority instead of precious drinking water, on applications such as toilets, laundry and watering the garden. It automatically starts the pump when it senses a demand and will switch over to mains water when your rainwater tank is empty or in the case of an electrical failure. Installation of the PM Rain is easy, simply connect it to your pipework. No level sensor is needed for the rainwater tank.
* Easy installation
* The PM Rain incorporates a specially designed valve, which eliminates the need for a level sensor in the rainwater tank. This reduces installation time and cost.
* Certified for drinking water, the PM Rain is WaterMark approved, and suitable for direct plumbing with main water.
* User-friendly display with LED indicators showing pump on, warning and indication of whether water is drawn from the rainwater tank or mains water supply.
* Protective functions The PM Rain incorporates functions which protect both the pump and the installation.
* Dryrunning protection
* Cycling alarm.
* Backflow prevention. A dual non-return valve for the mains water supply. This ensures that there will be no backflow into the mains supply eliminating the risk of contamination.
* Installation of the PM Rain is easy, simply connect it to your pipework.
* No level sensor is needed for the rainwater tank.
* Maximum Flow Rate — Pump 75 Lpm
* Maximum Mains Pressure — limited to 200 kPa
* Inlet: 25mm
* Outlet-Garden: 20mm
* Outlet-House: 25mm
* System Pressure: Max. 10 bar
* Liquid temperature: 0 °C to 60 °C
* Ambient temperature: 0 °C to 55 °C
* Voltage: 240 V
* 50 Hz
* Enclosure class: IP65
* Pressure start: 2.5 to 6 bar
* Pressure Stop: Pstart +1 bar
* Insulation class: B
* Sound pressure level: 55 dB
* Approvals and markings: C-Tick, Watermark AS4020
* Rainwater harvesting with mains water back up
2 Year Back to Base Warranty
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.