GRUNDFOS UPS 3 Speed Cast Iron/Bronze Circulation Pumps
Grundfos UPS(N) pumps are the ideal choice for a wide range of domestic and commercial applications. The UPS(N) pumps are 3-speed wet rotor circulators and come in a wide range of materials and sizes. They feature an integrated pump and motor design ensuring greater ease of installation and durability. Maintenance free and whisper-quiet, these pumps are ideal for a variety of domestic and commercial heating and cooling systems.
(Unions available separately)
Cast Iron Options:
|Model||W||Amps (In Speed 3)||Flow Rate||Pumping Height||Inlet/Outlet||Port to Port|
|UPS 25-60 130||70||0.3||80 LPM||5.5m Head||40mm||130mm|
|UPS 25-60 180||60||0.28||80 LPM||5.5m Head||40mm||180mm|
|UPS 25-80 180||165||0.7||120 LPM||7.5m Head||40mm||180mm|
|UPS 32-80 180||220||0.98||180 LPM||7.5m Head||50mm||180mm|
|UPS 25-100 180||345||1.52||180 LPM||9.5m Head||40mm||180mm|
|UPS 32-100 180||345||1.52||180 LPM||9.5m Head||50mm||180mm|
* Three Speeds
* Voltage: 220-240v
* Ambient Temperature: 0-40 degrees
* S/Steel Liquid Temperature: -10 to 110 degrees
* System Pressure: Maximum 10 Bar
* Relative air humidity: 95 %
* Enclosure class: IP44
* Insulation class: F
* Standard-Cast Iron Body
* Energy efficient
* A speed switch on the motor allows the pump to be adjusted to the needs of the application, improving pump efficiency and reducing energy consumption.
* Robust design
* The UPS is constructed from rugged cast iron and is the perfect choice for closed systems.
* Easy installation
* The UPS is a compact, inline circulator pump, making it suitable for most installations.
*Circulating hot or cold water in open or closed systems.
2 Year Back to Base Warranty
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.