Microlene Under Bench Filters (Town/Mains Supply)
MPPTRC1, EWMTRC2, MQCPP
Town water under bench replacement purifier
A two stage filter process where the water is filtered first to 10 micron then 1 micron which removes cyst as well as reducing sediment such as rust, grit and algae if present in the water.
* Filter Model-MPPTRC1-with ¼" John Guest (push fit)- *Previous model number-EWMTRC1
* Filter Model-EWMTRC2-with ¼" BSP female thread
* Filter Model- MQCPP with Quick Connect
* 1 micron
* 4 litres/min maximum flow rate
* 3 Years or 30,000 Litres life span
*Microlene Premium Purifiers contain premium grade granulated activated carbon bonded with silver ion (to extended santisation life of the purifier)
*KDF media to help reduce chlorine, asbestos, pesticides, sulphur, aluminium, lead and other heavy metals which may be dissolved in the water.
* Enhances the taste of cooking, tea, coffee, cordials, and drinking water.
*High quality grade of bacteriostatic carbon which remains acceptably hygienic
*Remove 99.94% cryptosporidium cysts
* Granular activated carbon (GAC) removes a wide range of undesirable substances from drinking water.
*Each module contains medical quality polypropylene filter discs - a 10 micron pre-filter and 2 stage post filtration – 5 microns then 1 micron for cyst protection.
*Filter cysts such as giardia and cryptosporidium, but retain all the beneficial minerals and trace elements in your drinking water.
* This model should only be used for town water; not rural rain tank, bore, or surface water supplies. Modules are easily replaced when required using push fit fittings.
- Brand Microlene
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.