240L Trevoli Pressure Tank
Trevoli Pressure tanks reduce the number of starts your pump makes which increases its life.
The PT series is constructed with a proven single diaphragm design assembly that completely contains drawdown water. The diaphragm is constructed with an FDA approved, high grade butyl rubber compound.
Trevoli pressure tanks are made with a stainless steel system connection and are finished with an appliance quality paint finish especially suited for outdoor installations.
Available in Vertical model only
Trevoli pressure tanks are quality tested at several stages on the production line to insure the structural integrity of every tank.
Our Trevoli Pressure Tanks come pre-charged to 30 PSI and are charged with Nitrogen gas. Simply put, the use of nitrogen in Pressure tanks effectively displaces moisture and oxygen and creates a more stable climate.
Pressure Wave tanks are ideally suited for:
* Booster systems
* Shallow jet pumps
* Centrifugal pump configurations
* Size: 240L
* Drawdown: 80L
* Dimensions: 92.4cm x 53cm
* Weight: 31.4kg
* Stainless Steel Water Connection Corrosion Resistant For Longer Life
* Controlled Action Diaphragm Longer Life
* Brass Air Stem With Sealing Cap Eliminates Air Leaks, Longer Life,
* No Regular Air Checks Required
* Appliance Quality Paint Finish Looks Better, Longer Life.
* Food Grade FDA Approved High-Grade Butyl Membrane
* Suitable For Drinking Water, Longer Life, Bacteria Resistant
* Condensation Reducing Design Reduces Corrosion, Increases Life
5 YEAR TANK REPLACEMENT GUARANTEE
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.