2L Pressure Tank
The 2L pressure tank is constructed with a proven single diaphragm design assembly that completely contains draw-down water. The diaphragm is constructed with an FDA approved, high grade butyl rubber compound. It is made with a stainless steel system connection and finished with an appliance quality paint finish especially suited for outdoor installations. They have been quality tested at several stages on the production line to insure the structural integrity of every tank.
(We carry the full range of pressure tanks please contact us if you require a size not shown)
Pressure tanks are ideally suited for:
* Booster systems
* Shallow jet pumps
* Centrifugal pump configurations
* Size: 2L
* Drawdown: 0.6l
* Weight: 1.2kg
* Max temperature 90°
* Factory Precharge: 1.9 bar
* Max Working Pressure: 10 bar
* Dimensions: 130mm x 230mm
Pressure tanks reduce the number of starts your pump makes and increases its life.
* Stainless Steel Water Connection Corrosion Resistant For Longer Life
* Controlled Action Diaphragm Longer Life
* Brass Air Stem With Sealing Cap Eliminates Air Leaks, Longer Life
* No Regular Air Checks Required
* Appliance Quality Paint Finish Looks Better, Longer Life.
* Food Grade FDA Approved High-Grade Butyl Membrane
* Suitable For Drinking Water, Longer Life, Bacteria Resistant
* Condensation Reducing Design Reduces Corrosion, Increases Life
5 YEAR TANK REPLACEMENT GUARANTEEE
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.