DAB VA65-130 - 3 Speed Pump
Suitable for circulating hot water in closed and pressurised or open tank centralised home heating and air conditioning systems. Also suitable for solar power systems
* Max Power: 78 Watts @ 2310rpm - 0.34 amps
* Max Flow rate: 65 L/m (3900 Litres per hour)
* Max delivery height: 6 metres
* Distance between inlet/outlet flanges: 130mm
* Single body comprising cast iron hydraulic unit and wet rotor motor (no power leads included)
* Die-cast aluminium motor casing.
* Techno polymer impeller.
* Tempered stainless steel driving shaft mounted on graphite bearings lubricated by the pumped liquid.
* Stainless steel protective rotor sleeve, stator sleeve and closing flange.
* Ceramic thrust bearing, E.P.D.M. O-rings and brass air outlet cap.
* Two-pole asynchronous motor with squirrel cage rotor designed to work at three speeds, by means of a special selector located on the terminal board,
in order to adapt the operation of the circulator to the characteristics of the system.
* An automatic clapet type valve is incorporated into the delivery mouth of the twin version in order to prevent water recirculating while the unit is not working.
* Motor self-protected against resistance.
* No overload protection required.
* Protection level: IP 44
* Insulating class: F
* Cable grommet: PG 11
* Standard voltage: single-phase 230 V / 50 Hz
* Operating range: from 0.5 to 4 m3/h with head up to 6,3 metres.
* Liquid temperature range: from -10°C to +110°C.
* To prevent condensation from forming inside the motor, the pumped liquid temperature must always be over the room temperature.
* Characteristics of pumped liquid: clean, free from solids and mineral oils, non viscous, chemicallyneutral, close to the characteristics of water (max. glycol 30%).
* Maximum operating pressure: 10 bar (1000 kPa).
* Minimum head pressure: values are shown in the relative tables.
With MOTOR AXIS HORIZONTAL on the delivery or return piping, with intake mouth as near as possible to the expansion tank, higher than the maximum level of the boiler and as far away as possible from bends, elbows and unions, in order to prevent water turbulence and consequent noisiness.
|VA 25/130 1/2||UPS 15-30/130||RIO C 15-25/130||NYL 33-15||STAR-RS 15/2|
|VA 25/130||UPS 25-30/130||RIO C 25-25/130||NYL 33-25||STAR-RS 25/2|
|VA 35/130 1/2||UPS 15-40/130||RIO C 15-40/130||NYL 43-15||STAR-RS 15/4|
|VA 35/130||UPS 25-40/130||RIO C 25-40/130||NYL 43-25||STAR-RS 25/4|
|VA 55/130 1/2||UPS 15-50/130||RIO C 15-60/130||NYL 53-15||STAR-RS 15/6|
|UPS 25-50/130||RIO C 25-60/130||NYL 53-25||
GOLD RS 50
|VA 65/130 1/2||UPS 15-60/130||NYL 63-15||STAR-RS 15/6|
|VA65/130||UPS 25-60/130||NYL 36-25||
GOLD RS 60
* This product complies with EN 60335-2-51 European standard
2 Year Warranty
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.