DAB E.Sybox Multistage integrated system
The E.SYBOX is a completely new solution in rainwater harvesting and cold water boosting for residential and light commercial applications. It’s an all in one pump and control solution comprising of a single pump, water cooled booster pump with integrated high efficiency variable speed motor integrated high efficiency variable speed motor.
But the E.sybox offers much more.
* Power: 1.55kW
* Horsepower: 2.1hp
* Voltage: 240V
* Max Head 61m
* Max Flow 120L/m (12 taps)
* Ports 1” BSPF In, 1” BSPF Out
* Self priming
* Suction Lift- 8m
* Quiet operation - 45 dB in standard use
* Energy efficient
* It can be installed in vertical or horizontal position, in a ventilated room or in a recess
* Saves 30% of space in comparison with a traditional system
* Easy maintenance
* Wireless device to facilitate the creation of pressure booster sets and for connection to other devices
* Water cooled motor and sound dampening casing creating the quietest booster pump available today
* Powerful performance Flow up to 2 Litres/second and head up to 6 Bar
* Dry running protection
* Frost protection
* Anti-vibration mountings
* Flexible installation with Horizontal or vertical position and wall mounting accessory kit
* Variable positions for in-let and out-let pipework
* Integrated chamber with 2L expansion vessel, tool kit and installer manual
* Wireless connectivity and modular design can expand the pump system up to a 4 pump booster set
* Integrated modular water storage tank system with Cat 5 connection LCD display.
* Max Working Pressure: 8 Bar
* Max Temperature: + 40 ° C
* Max Enviroment Pressure: + 50 ° C
* Protection Class: IP44
* Motor Class: F
* Amps: 10
* Frequency: 50/60 Hz
Dab Esybox Pressure Tank Precharge:
The DAB ESYBOX is shipped with a default set point (SP) of 3 bar, a default restart pressure differential (RP) of 0.3 bar and a pressure tank with a default pre-charge of 2 bar.
If the set point is changed, and/or the restart pressure differential is changed, then pre-charge of the pressure tank needs to change.
If this is not done, premature failure of the tank and subsequent damage to the pump from cycling can occur with the failure not being covered by warranty.
As per the DAB ESYBOX manual, the formula for calculating the correct pressure tank pre-charge for the DAB-ESYBOX is:
Pre-charge (bar) = SP (bar) – RP (bar) - 0.7 bar
Please enquire if you need examples.
2 Year Warranty
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.