DAB-NOVA600A - Submersible Pump
The Nova 600A comes with a continuous duty submersible asynchronous motor. Stator fitted in an airtight stainless steel casing. Rotor mounted on over dimensioned, greased-for-life ball bearings. Built-in thermal and current overload protection and a capacitor permanently on in the single-phase version.
* Power: 800 Watt
* Max Flow rate: 260 Litres per minute / 15600 Litres per hour
* Max delivery height: 10.2 metres
* Max immersion depth: 7 metres
* Foreign body size: Up to 10mm
* Maximum dry running time: 1 minute
* Suited to all de-watering tasks including pumping out sumps, swimming pools, flooded areas and drawing water from wells.
* Continuous duty submersible asynchronous motor.
* Built in rigid float activated automatic switch
* Pump body, impeller, cap and suction grid in technopolymer.
* Motor, rotor shaft and screws in stainless steel.
* Triple O-ring seal interposed with an oil precombustion chamber.
* Stator fitted in an airtight stainless steel casing.
* Rotor mounted on overdimensioned, greased-for-life ball bearings.
* Built-in thermal and current overload protection and a capacitor permanently on.
* Supplied with standard power cables
* Repairable - Parts available
* 5 Metre electrical cord
* 1 and a 1¼" outlet
Made in Italy and comes
2 Year Warranty
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.