Daewoo Fridge Filter DW2042FR-09 & EFF-6012A
The DW2042FR-09 fridge filter suits Daewoo, LG, Smeg, Miele and Westinghouse refrigerators. The filter is mounted on the ceiling inside the fridge.
It's designed to improve the taste and cleanliness of your water. Kept in optimal working order, it yields water quality superior to most bottled waters at just a fraction of the cost.
It is recommended to replace the filter every 6 months, or when the "change filter" light comes on.
We also have the Eco Aqua brand available.
- Capacity: 1,136 litres
- Operating Pressure: 30-120psi
- Operating Temperatures: 0.6 - 37.8C
- Flow Rate: 1.9 lpm
- Dimensions: 25mm x 120mm
What fridge water filters can be replaced by the DW2042FR-09?
- DW2042FR-09-2, DW2042F-09, DW2042FR09, DW2042FR09-2, DW2042FB
- SR620X, SF640-S, SF640S-1, SR610XPK, SR620XPK
- Titan4, Titan 4, and 3019986700
- Also a suitable replacement for the Westinghouse WHE7670sa
What makes having a Daweoo Fridge Filter so beneficial?
The DW2042FR-09 Daewoo fridge water filter is designed to improve the taste of your water while also saving you money. The result is quality water on tap which is oftentimes cleaner and more pure than traditional bottled waters. These Daweoo fridge filters are specifically designed to protect the internal operations of your fridge from sediment, dirt and scale build up. If they are routinely changed, servicing costs can be reduced or avoided altogether, while keeping your ice and water dispenser in optimal working order. The genuine DW2042FR-09 filter is tested and certified by NSF against NSF/ANSI Standards 42 and 53.
Useful Tips for installation and re-setting the fridge after changeover:
- Shut off water supply.
- Rotate the old cartridge counter clockwise 1/4 turn and pull it out.
- Remove white cap from the new water filter.
- Insert the new filter into the filter head and twist the filter clockwise 1/4 turn.
- Turn on the water supply and check for leaks.
- Flush filter for 5 minutes before use to purge the system.
- Reset the "Filter Indicator" light by pressing the Ice Maker Lock button for 3 seconds or more. While holding the lock button, the light will change to green.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.