Davey Firefighter Single Stage Self Priming Pump
Rugged, economical single stage self priming pump. These units are driven by either a 270cc or 389cc Honda GX/E engine fitted with an electric start.
Protect what matters most with Davey petrol driven single and twin stage fire pumps for firefighting and water transfer around properties and farms. For places where power may not be easily available Davey Firefighters ® are the ideal fire pump for the job. Davey have a choice of 27 models in the petrol range alone with varying engine sizes and the option of three or four way outlets.
*Some options not currently available. Please enquire
* Tanker to tanker water transfer
* High head general water transfer
* Sheep jetting
* Boom spraying
* Travelling irrigators
* Patented clamped impeller design to enable longer impeller life, improved performance and easier disassembly in the case of blockage.
* Single impeller design provides extra strong pressure for longer and higher pumping applications
* Thrust balanced impeller design to extend engine life.
* Pump casing, diffusers and impellers manufactured from quality corrosion resistant marine grade aluminium for long life.
* Choice of 3 or 4 way (dependant upon model chosen) discharge port for easy installation with a choice of plumbing sizes.
* Polyester coated pump casing, exterior and interior, for added corrosion resistance.
* Patented floating impeller neckrings front and back. The front neckring helps improve pumping efficiency, the back neckring helps extend seal life and reduces engine wear.
* Self priming from 6m for more versatile installation options. Large priming and drain port with bayonet fit plugs.
* Plugs have safety retention system, plus are available with ¼” tapping to accept pressure gauges or drain cocks.
* Low-oil protection on all models - engines won’t start or run if oil level is inadequate, thus protecting your engine.
* Electric start models have electric starter (battery and leads required) and recoil starter fitted, ensures a choice of starting methods, even if the battery is flat or removed.
* “HV3” models come with Viton seal, orings, gaskets, caps etc. fitted for improved chemical resistance. (Use of aggressive chemicals may void warranty).
* All engines conform to the tough environmental requirements of the USA EPA
Honda Petrol Engines
|MODEL||ENGINE||CC||INLET/OUTLET||FLOW RATE||PUMPING HEIGHT||FEATURE|
|5155H||GX160||163||1 ½ " (4 WAY)||460 LPM||60 meters head|
|5155H3||GX160||163||1 ½ " (3 WAY)||460 LPM||60 meters head|
|5155H23W||GX160||163||2" (3 WAY)||460 LPM||60 meters head|
|5165H||GX200||196||1 ½ " (4 WAY)||500 LPM||60 meters head|
|5165H23W||GX200||196||2" (3 WAY)||500 LPM||60 meters head|
|5165HQ||GX200||196||2" /1 1 ½ "(3 WAY)||500 LPM||60 meters head|
|5165HV13W||GX200||196||1 ½ " (3 WAY)||500 LPM||60 meters head||Viton Seal|
|5165HV3||GX200||196||2" (3 WAY)||500 LPM||60 meters head||Viton Seal|
|5165HE||GX200||196||1 ½ "( 4 WAY)||500 LPM||60 meters head||Electric Start|
|5113HE||GX390||389||2" (3 WAY)||870 LPM||51 meters head||Electric Start|
Yanmar Diesel Engines
|5170Y||L70N||320||1½" (4 Way)||460 LPM||38 meters head||Deluxe Frame|
|1270YE||L70N||320||1½" (4 Way)||460 LPM||38 meters head||Electric Start + Frame|
|5110YE||L100N||435||2" (3 Way)||700 LPM||32 meters head||Electric Start + Frame|
1 Year- Wet end, Honda GP160 Engines, Yanmar Engines and accessories
2 Year-Briggs & Stratton Engines
3 Year-Honda Engines
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.