GRUNDFOS UNILIFT AP SERIES
The UNILIFT AP 12 is a single-stage, submersible pump with semi-open impeller, designed for pumping drainage water containing particles up to a size of up to 12 mm. UNILIFT AP12 is for automatic as well as manual operation and can be used in a permanent installation or as a portable pump. The pump is easily installed as it’s fitted with a carry handle and 10 m mains cable. UNILIFT AP12 is mostly made of stainless steel, with a stainless steel sleeve for cooling during operation. The stainless steel pump sleeve is made in one piece with a clipped on suction strainer for easy removal in case of maintenance.
|UNILIFT AP12.40.04.A1||240v||Single||0.4||0.5||11m||250 LPM||1 1/2" (40mm)|
|UNILIFT AP12.40.04.A3||415v||Three||0.4||0.5||11m||250 LPM||1 1/2" (40mm)|
|UNILIFT AP12.40.06.A1||240v||Single||0.6||0.8||13m||300 LPM||1 1/2" (40mm)|
|UNILIFT AP12.40.06.A3||415v||Three||0.6||0.8||13m||300 LPM||1 1/2" (40mm)|
|UNILIFT AP12.40.08.A1||240v||Single||0.8||1.0||14m||350 LPM||1 1/2" (40mm)|
|UNILIFT AP12.50.11.A1||240v||Single||1.1||1.5||16m||550 LPM||2" (50mm)|
A1 models include float switch for automatic operation
A3 models include float switch (10m) and control box with contactor and overload
* Cable- 10m
* Particle Size-12mm
* Liquid temperature 0 °C to 55 °C Max
* pH concentration: 4 to 10
* Max. installation depth: 10 m
(Please enquire about models with no float switches)
* Robust design: The materials of the pump ensure excellent corrosion resistance.
* Pump housing and impeller are made of high quality stainless stee
* Mechanical shaft seal offers high-wear resistance and a long operating life.
* Thermal overload protection
* The single-phase version is effectively protected against any accidental overload by built-in thermal protection. This means that no additional motor protection is required.
* Handy and easily transportable
* The carry handle mounted on the pump housing makes it handy and easily transportable.
* Option for automatic operation- The pumps are available with float switches for automatic on/off operation.
* Enclosure class: IP68
* Insulation class: F
* Cable type H07RN-F
* Dirty Water
* Waste Water
* Clean Water
* Grey Water
2 Year Back to Base Warranty
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.