GRUNDFOS UNILIFT KP SERIES
Unilift KP pumps are submersible drainage pumps for pumping drain water or grey wastewater. The KP is suitable for both temporary and permanent free-standing installation or installation in collecting tanks. All Unilift KP pumps can be supplied with or without a level switch for automatic or manual operation. The strainer is clipped onto the pump housing and can easily be removed for cleaning and maintenance.
The robust design – all metal parts in contact with the pumped liquid are made of stainless steel - makes it ideal for rough environments. The outer casing is made in one piece. The motor is a canned motor with liquid-filled rotor chamber and water-lubricated bearings.The motor incorporates automatic overload protection which cuts out the motor in the event of overload. When it has cooled to normal temperature the motor restarts automatically.
|Model||kW||HP||Amps||Pumping Height||Flow Rate||No Float||Vertical Float||Standard Float|
* Single Phase
* Outlet: 32mm
* Temperature: 0-50 degrees, (up to 70 degrees for 2 minute maximum with at least 30 minute intervals)
* 5m Cable
* Particle Size: 10mm
* Compact design
* Stainless steel construction (AISI 304)
* Wide range, with automatic and manual versions. KP available with a standard float (A1) or a vertical float (Niro).
* Easy maintenance of the strainer and power/float cable
* Semi-open impeller
* IP68 motor
* Insulation Class F
* 1 x 240 V pumps include capacitor and thermal overload protection
KP pumps are portable, multipurpose, submersible stainless steel pumps for the transfer of clear, non-aggressive water, slightly soiled water and wastewater.
These pumps work equally well automatically and manually and are designed for either fixed installation or mobile use.
* Lifting wastewater from washing machines, showers, wash basins, located below the drain pipe
* Drainage of flooded cellars, sumps etc
* Drainage or filling of swimming pools or tanks
* Transfer of liquids in agriculture, horticulture and industry
* Pumping water from shallow wells
2 Year Back to Base Warranty
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.