Hansen Check Valve
Used in-line as a non return valve to stop fluids flowing back through your system.
|25mm Hansen Check Valve BSPT||HCV25||25mm||1"|
|32mm Hansen Check Valve BSPT||HCV32||32mm||1 1/4"|
|40mm Hansen Check Valve BSPT||HCV40||40mm||1 1/2"|
|50mm Hansen Check Valve BSPT||HCV50||50mm||2"|
|63mm Hansen Check Valve BSPT||HCV63||63mm||2 1/2"|
- Exceptional Flow - Move more water in less time.
- Strong Non-Corrosive Materials - Body; High Quality Glass Fibre Reinforced Nylon, Diaphragm; Nitrile Rubber, Spring; Stainless Steel. All components of this valve manufactured from materials approved for use with potable (drinkable) water.
- Inline Servicing - Removable cap - Easy access to all moving parts - Valve stays inline for servicing (if required).
- No poppet valve to wear or jam - Smooth Flow.
- Interchangeable Components - Diaphragm and Spring are Interchangeable Components used in the same size Foot Valve.
- Fast Response Opening & Closing.
- Operates at any angle.
- Maximum Recommended Working Pressure - 10 Bar (1000 kPa. 145 PSI) @ 20°C
- Pressure required for initial flow: 0.5 psi (3.5 kPa)
Note: When screwing metal products into valve, do not over tighten. All pipe work must be adequately supported.
|Flow required to fully open Diaphragm|
|L / min||110||142||158||225||330|
The unique design of the check valve gives you exceptional flow rates, which means you can move more water in less time saving on pumping costs. The screw cap allows for easy access for in-line servicing, there is no Poppet Valve to wear or jam and the diaphragm and spring are interchangeable with the same size Foot Valve.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.