Hansen Fast Flo Compact Trough/Tank Valve
- Each valve is supplied with: Complete Plastic Valve Body, Arm, Float & Long Tail Adaptor
- Cost-effective trough/tank valve - 29 PSI - 9 l/min
- Ability to attach a diffuser hose to reduce water turbulence & noise in top entry installations & Anti-Syphon Holes to prevent backflow
- Designed with an adjustable patent-pending "Ezi Clamp" arm to make water level adjustment a breeze
- Will fit multiple thread & connection combinations 15 - 50mm
- Reliable with high and low-pressure applications from 0.2 - 12 bar
- Durable urethane seat, which is reversible
- Suitable for top entry
- Manufactured from strong non-corrosive UV stabilised materials
Mini Fast~Flo Installation Guide:
- Flush pipelines into a water tank or troughs before installing Mini Fast~Flo Valve into the new system
- Isolate the water going to the bowl, trough or tank to replace a valve in an existing system.
- Thread O-Ring end of correct size Long Tail Adaptor into Mini Fast~Flo Valve Body and tighten firmly enough that the O-Ring creates a seal against the Mini Fast~Flo Valve Body face. Do not over tighten
NOTE: If there is an existing or moulded threaded inlet in the trough or tank use a Hansen Standard Adaptor.
Top Entry Installation
- Place the ribbed side of the Rubber (soft) Washer against the hole inside the bowl/trough/tank. Insert the Long Tail Adaptor through the washer & inlet hole in the bowl/trough/tank wall.
- On the outside, place the Poly (hard) Washer on the Long Tail Adaptor with the ribs facing the bowl/trough/tank wall. Thread on Adaptor Nut and tighten firmly. Do not overtighten.
- Screw the Mini Fast˜Flo Float onto the Arm and use the Ezy Clamp to move the float to the desired position for a water level that suits your requirements.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.