Omnipure- Inline Carbon Filter (Tank and Mains Water)
Self Contained Water Filter designed for mains supply water.
The K-Series features self-contained inline filter with Quick-Connect fittings, allowing installation and replacement in a matter of seconds - without the use of tools.
* Diameter of 2½".
* Average Life 2 Years
* Removes Chlorine tastes/odours
* ¼" connection, push fit or threaded
* 1 micron rated
* Removes Giardia
* Removes up to 85% of Lead
* Replacement alternative for microlene filters.
* Domestic, Commercial, and Rural High Flow Carbon Filters
* Carbon filters are used to remove or reduce a variety of contaminants from water.
* Most carbon filters are used as point of use [POU] devices where the proportion of water used is small in comparison to the rest of the establishment, thus the filter can be relatively small (POU filters have a typical flow of around 2 - 4 litres per minute and a life of between 10,000litres
*Volatile and organic carbons
(Same as K5567 and EWMTRC1)
Push/Pull Fitting Video
- Brand Omnipure
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.