Rainsaver MK6 & DAB-JETCOM 82M Water Pump
The MK6 is the newest innovation from Bianco Rainsaver that switches between tank water and the mains supply. Not only does it conserve water, it’s easy to install and requires absolutely no power supply. Not to mention, each control carries a peace-of-mind 2 Year Rainsaver MK6 Warranty and WaterMark approved components.
Recommendation: A pressure tank extends pump life, stores energy, reduces noise, reduces pump starts and protects against heat expansion, see drop-down menu.
A free three-way tee is provided with any pump and pressure tank combination.
• Requires no power supply and consumes no electrical energy
• Designed to operate with pumps and mains up to 1000 kPa (145 psi)
• Pump flows to 105 l/m, mains flow to 40 l/m (at 500kPa mains)
• Designed to further save water resources by reducing incoming mains to 200 kPa
• Requires no weather proofing
• Can be mounted any distance from the pump underground or inside a tank
• Completely waterproof - Can be hosed down without the fear of electrocution
• UV stabilised technopolymer for long life and good looks
• All Rainsaver MK6 pumps are independently controlled to regulate flows and pressures whilst protecting the pump against voltage fluctuations, loss of water and incorporate a 24 hour automatic pump restart
•WaterMark approved components for connection to all Town Water supplies. Safe against water borne bacteria, dezincification and lead poisoning
• No unsightly controller power, water level float cables or the need for a dedicated controller power point
• Australian owned and designed 2 Year Rainsaver MK6 Warranty
*Max Head: 47m
*Max Pressure:68 psi
*Max Suction: 9m
*Max Flowrate: 70 Litres per minute
*Power Output: 0.6 kw
*Inlet/outlet: 25mm BSP 1"
*Operating range: two-poles from 0.4 to 10.5 m3/h with head up to 62 metres
*Liquid temperature range: from 0°c to +35°C for domestic use from 0°C to +40°C for other use
*Pumped liquid characteristics: clean , free from solids or abrasive substances, not viscous, not aggressive, not crystallised and chemically neutral.
*Maximum ambient temperature: +40°C
*Maximum working pressure: 6 bar (600 kPa)
*Protection level: IP 44 (IP 55 terminal board protection).
*Insulation class: F
*Self-priming centrifugal pump with excellent suction capacity even when there are air bubbles.
*Particularly suitable for water supply in domestic installations, smallscale agriculture, gardening and wherever self- priming operation is necessary.
*Pump body and motor support in cast iron. Technopolymer impeller, diffuser, Venturi tube and sand guard. Stainless steel adjustment rings. Carbon/ceramic mechanical seal.
*Asynchronous motor closed and cooled by external ventilation. Built-in thermal and current overload protection and a capacitor permanently on in the single-phase version.
2 Year Warranty on Rainsaver
2 Year Warranty on Pump
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.