|Model||kW||Head||Flow Rate||Lead Length||Inlet||Discharge||Entry|
|SOLOLIFT2- C-3||0.62||8.8m||204LPM||1.2m||100||22/25/28/32/36/40||Top- 32/36/40. Left & Right- 36/40/50|
|SOLOLIFT2- D-2||0.28||5.5m||105LPM||1.2m||N/A||22/32||Left & Right-36/40/50 x2|
|SOLOLIFT2- WC-1||0.62||8.5m||149LPM||1.2m||100||22/25/28/32/36/40||Inlet connection at top-32/36/40|
|SOLOLIFT2- WC-3||0.62||8.5m||149LPM||1.2m||100||22/25/28/32/36/40||Top- 32/36/40. Left & Right- 36/40/50|
|SOLOLIFT2- CWC-3||0.62||8.5m||137LPM||1.2m||100||22/25/28/32/36/40||Top- 32/36/40. Left & Right- 36/40/50|
(The numbers indicate how many additional inlet connections are possible)
SOLOLIFT2- C-3- Suitable for pumping grey wastewater from a washing machine, dishwasher, bath tub, cabinet shower, washbasin or kitchen sink, or brine from water softeners.
SOLOLIFT2- D-2-Extremely compact variant for pumping grey wastewater from a washbasin, cabinet shower or bidet.
SOLOLIFT2- WC-1-Suitable for pumping wastewater from a toilet or washbasin.
SOLOLIFT2- WC-3-Suitable for pumping wastewater from a toilet, washbasin, cabinet shower and a bidet or urinal.
SOLOLIFT2- CWC-3-Suitable for pumping wastewater from a wall-hung toilet, washbasin, cabinet shower and a bidet or urinal.
Wherever the drain of a sanitary appliance is required but no gravity drain pipe is available or possible. The units with a WC connection are dedicated for installation in private homes only. Their compact measurement enables the integration in front-wall installation and floor units.
* Ready-to-install solution
* Highest reliability thanks to a high performance cutter and motor
* Handle accidently flushed female articles
* fast, easy and clean service – no need to remove the unit from installation
* All relevant service parts dry and clean accessible – not submerged in tank
* Easy access level switch units, single accessible for maintenance
* Pressure proof, welded tank system, leakage free in case of backwater
* Odour-free by venting valve with charcoal filter
* Maintenance free tank design reducing clogging risk
* Hot water resistant up to 90°C for 30 min.
* Very compact design
* Low start levels enable modern, flat shower trays
* Selectable outlet direction (top and side)
* Height adjustable inlet connectors ease installation and replacement
* Up to 4 inlet pipe and 6 pressure pipe connection selectable
* All units LGA-, VDE-, EMC- and GOST- approved