TREVOLI - 3 Stage Underbench UV Sterilizer & Filtration System
For Rainwater and Mains Supply Water
The Trevoli 3 Stage Underbench system consists of a twin filter with UV. Designed for both mains and rainwater supply, this filter system is highly effective in neutralising 99.9% of bacteria and parasites in your water. The system also reduces scale, sediment, silt, sand and algae giving good general purpose filtration. This easy to install system inactivates bacteria and viruses (such as E-coli, Salmonella) and is perfect for residential properties.
A pressure reducing valve is required for high pressure situations, pressure must be reduced to 250kpa
(See Dropdown menu for Stainless steel faucet)
* Stage 1 - Spun PP 1 micron filter removes particles suspended in water (basically anything you can see)
* Stage 2 - Carbon block 5 micron filter removes chlorine, odour, sand, salt and rust particles.
* Stage 3 - UV steriliser neutralises 99.99% of harmful bugs
* Operating Temperature: 4°C - 40°C
* Maximum Flow Rate: 9 Lpm
* Connection Size: 6mm
* Lamp Wattage: 6w
* Environmentally Friendly - no chemicals added to water and no water chemistry change
* Dual filtration for extra sediment capacity
* Optional Stainless steel tap faucet
* Sold with standard 6 watt ballast
* Alternative option is a 6 watt ballast with flow switch. Flow sensor starts when someone turns a tap on, once the tap is turned off it runs for 5 minutes then switches off.
UV Dosage:* Flow rate @40mJ/cm²: 3 Lpm
* Flow rate @30mJ/cm²: 5 Lpm
* Flow rate @16mJ/cm²: 9 Lpm
TWO YEAR WARRANTY
How to set up your UV system
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.