TREVOLI UPS 20-60 Hot Water Circulation Pump- 2nd Hand
Pump has run for a short amount of time, runs and tests well. Some markings on the housing. Comes with 1 year warranty
The circulator pumps in Stainless Steel pump housing version are specifically designed for underfloor heating systems for example. It is advisable to use the stainless steel version, type Aphla N and UPS N, as the pumped liquid may often become aerated, causing an ordinary cast iron pump housing to corrode.
The Trevoli UPS 20-60 UPS Light Commercial Circulators UPS pumps constitute a complete range of 3-speed circulator pumps. The pumps can be used in both open and closed systems. UPS pumps are of the canned-rotor type, i.e. pump and motor form an integral unit without a shaft seal and with only two gaskets for sealing. The bearings are lubricated by the pumped liquid.
The pump is characterised by:
* 25mm outlet with 20mm couplings
* 130mm diameter
* Max Temprature 110°C
* Ceramic shaft and radial bearings.
* Carbon axial bearing.
* Stainless steel rotor can and bearing plate.
* Corrosion-resistant impeller, Composite, PES/PP.
* Stainless Steel pump housing.
* The motor is a 1-phase motor.
* No additional motor protection is required.
UPS pumps are designed for circulation of liquids in heating and air-conditioning systems. Pumps with bronze or stainless steel housings are also suitable for use in hot-water service systems.
Examples of typical applications are:
* One- and two-pipe heating systems
* Main pumps
* Zone pumps
* Boiler shunt pumps
* Pumps for heating surfaces
* Underfloor heating systems
* Solar heating systems
* Heat pump systems
* Geothermal heating systems
* Heat recovery systems
* Two-pipe air-conditioning systems
* Pumps for refrigeration units.
Features and benefits
* Low noise
* Low energy
* 1 Year Warranty
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.