Zenit- Bluebox Drainage Pump Station 60 - 150 Litre
Blue box stations are suitable for collecting and lifting rain and waste water from washing machines, sinks and WC's in systems installed at a level lower than the sewer, in locations such as garages and basements.
The 60, 90 & 150 litre models are compact and easy to install, making them ideal for civil and residential contexts.
|Model||Watts||HP||Max Flow Rate (lpm)||Max Head (m)||Outlet (mm)||Suits Blue Box Size|
|Pentax DTR 101||1200||1.6||220||17||40||90,150,250|
* Capacity Options 60 -150L
* 60 litre station dimensions (mm) 482 x 370 x 480
* 90 litre station Dimensions (mm) 480 x 370 x 610
* 150 Litre Station Dimensions (mm) 580 x 480 x 660
* Number of pumps possible = 1
* Operation temperature 40°C (90°C short time)
* 1 ½" (40mm) delivery pipe
* 90 and 150 litres version for one pump directly installed
* Walk-over cover
* O-ring seal between tank and cover
* Simplified inlet, outlet and air venting pipe connections with seal
* Integral lifting handles
* Fitted for emergency emptying using a tap
* Patented airtight cable gland allowing easy pump removal for any maintenance work
* The side fins, in the middle of the tank, guarantee an excellent grip if the unit is installed in-floor (refer to relevant manual)
(Can be purchased with or without the pump)
12 Months Warranty
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.