PT35V (GWS) Pressure Wave Tank - Vertical
Pressure tanks reduce the number of starts your pump makes which increases its life. The Pressure Wave series is constructed with a proven single diaphragm design assembly that completely contains drawdown water. The diaphragm is constructed with an FDA approved, high grade butyl rubber compound. Pressure Wave tanks are made with a stainless steel system connections and are finished with an appliance quality paint finish especially suited for outdoor installations. Pressure Wave tanks are quality tested at several stages on the production line to insure the structural integrity of every tank.
(Available in Vertical model only)
* Size: 35L
* Drawdown: 11L
* Dimensions: 480mm x 320mm
* Weight: 7kg
* Booster systems
* Shallow jet pumps
* Centrifugal pump configurations
* Stainless Steel Water Connection Corrosion Resistant For Longer Life
* Controlled Action Diaphragm Longer Life
* Brass Air Stem With Sealing Cap Eliminates Air Leaks, Longer Life,
* No Regular Air Checks Required
* Appliance Quality Paint Finish Looks Better, Longer Life.
* Food Grade FDA Approved High-Grade Butyl Membrane
* Suitable For Drinking Water, Longer Life, Bacteria Resistant
* Condensation Reducing Design Reduces Corrosion, Increases Life
5 YEAR TANK REPLACEMENT GUARANTEE
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.