|Hansen Leveller Water Tank Valve||HLEVELLERS|
Valve supplied with:
- Glass Fibre Reinforced Nylon valve body
- 32, 40, 50mm Threaded Adaptors
- Leveller Control
- 115mm Weighted HiViz Threaded Ball
- 140mm Blue Threaded Float
- 2.5m Cord
- High performance cost effective Reservoir/Tank valve
- Adjustable Minimum and Maximum on off control (50mm - 2.5 metre)
- Suitable for High/Low pressures (0.2 bar - 12 bar)
- Delivers high volumes of water quickly with nonrestrictive full flow (1275 l/min at 12 bar)
- Patent pending “self cleaning pilot” for use in clean/dirty water conditions.
- Soft open and close action preventing valve bounce and water hammer
- Strong compact design
- Threaded outlet for use with a diffuser tube, ideal for high flows, eliminating turbulence
- Punch out anti-syphon holes for multi tank filling or diffuser installations
- Manufactured from strong, non corrosive UV stabilised materials
The Hansen Leveller Valve has been designed for tank installations where a level differential is required to stop pumps and water systems cycling (continually switching on and off). The new design features a float and weighted ball that enables the user to set the valve to open at the minimum fluid level and close at the maximum fluid level. The Leveller Valve features the Hansen diaphragm configuration with 'self cleaning pilot' which has been designed for soft open and close thus reducing water hammer and increasing pump and water systems life expectancy. The Leveller Valve has been designed to operate reliably in high and low pressure (0.2 bar - 12 bar) and in clean and dirty fluid conditions.
- The maximum level is set by the position of the top float on the valve arm - allowing for maximum use of the height of the tank.
- The minimum water level is set by adjusting the length of the cord between the top float and bottom weighted float.
New Installation Instructions
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.