10" CTO Standard Carbon Block Cartridge 5 Micron
CTO-extruded carbon block filter cartridges, are made with coconut shell based carbon which creates what many believe to be sweeter tasting water. The unique structure of these carbon block filters is well suited for chemical adsorption, including VOCs, while reducing chlorine and chemicals that contribute to taste and odor. Polypropylene non-woven pre-filtration media and will operate effectively in most installations of the carbon block filters without pre-filtration. Ideal for Residential service where improving the taste of the water is the Primary objective, where the carbon block filters will offer the most benefits.
* Highly effective in filtering certain VOC's, Chlorine, taste, and odor
* Low-pressure drop
* High performance
* Maximum operating pressure: 7.5 kg/cm2
* Maximum differential pressure: 7 kg /cm2
* Maximum operating temperature: 60 Degrees C~75 Degrees C
* Fits standard 2.5 x 10 inch housings
* THM's & HAA5's
* Ideal for under sink water filters
* Benchtop water filters
* Reverse osmosis systems
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.