DAB-Deep Well Pump 151M
A Self-priming centrifugal pump for suction up to 27 metres, reached by means of an injector to be inserted in wells with a diameter of 4" or over. For use in supplying water to farmhouses and in smallscale agriculture.
(*Note. Photos 3 & 4 show the optional DAB Deep Well Kit. This is not included, please enquire about price and availability)
* Power:1.1kW or 1.5HP
* Operating range: from 0.15 to 3.5 m3/h
* Maximum working pressure: 6 bar (600 kPa)
* Max Head: 61 metres
* Max Suction 27m
* Standard voltage: Single-phase 220-240 V/50 Hz
* The injector is available in three models (E20 - E25 - E30) to be chosen according to performance requirements. (See DAB INJECTOR GUIDE IN ATTACHMENTS)
* Pump: Cast iron pump body and motor support
* Technopolymer impeller and diffuser
* Stainless steel pressure disc
* Carbon/ceramic mechanical seal
* Injector: Cast iron body, Technopolymer A Venturi tube and brass nozzle.
* Induction motor, closed and cooled with external ventilation
* Rotor mounted on oversized greased sealed-for-life ball bearings
* Built-in thermal and current overload protection and a capacitor permanently in circuit in the singlephase version.
* Three-phase motors should be protected with a suitable overload protection complying with the regulations in force.
* Manufactured according to CEI 61-69 standards (EN 60335-2-41)
* Motor protection: IP44
* Terminal box protection: IP55
* Insulation class: F
* Operating range: up to 3.5 m3/h.
* Liquid quality requirements: clean, free from solids or abrasive substances, non viscous, non aggressive, non crystallized, chemically neutral, close to the characteristics of water *Liquid temperature range: from 0°C to +35°C for domestic use (EN 60335-2-41) from 0°C to +40°C for other uses
* Maximum ambient temperature: +40°C
* Maximum operating pressure: 6 bar (600 kPa)
Please be warned:
Pumps must not operate below their minimum “Delivery Pressure” as shown in the accompanying charts, as pumps will cavitate (loss of prime, air in water, fluctuating pressure gauge and extra pump noise are indications of cavitation), causing damage to pump components including bearings.
E.g.1. DP151 pump with E20 injector Type at Suction Depth of 9 m must not operate with a delivery pressure below 3.0 bar.E.g.2. DP251 pump with E30 Ejector Type at Suction Depth of 21 m must not operate with a delivery pressure below 4.0 bar. If cavitation persists, delivery pressure may need to be raised, as suction depth may be lower than expected
2 Year Warranty
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.