DAB-ESYBOX MINI3-PUMP VARIABLE SPEED PRESSURE SYSTEM
* Wattage: 0.85kW (850w)
* Horsepower: 1.1hp
* Max Head: 55m
* Max Flow Rate: 80 lpm (8 taps at 10lpm)
* Ports 1”BSPF In/1” BSPF Out
* Max suction depth: 8 meters
* Energy efficient
* Quiet operation
* Saves 30% of space in comparison with the DAB Esybox
* Easy maintenance
* Package consists of Pump, management inverter electronics, pressure and flow sensors, adjustable high resolution LCD display, 1 litre built-in expansion vessel and check valve. * The double suction and delivery ports allow both vertical and horizontal installation.
* Thanks to its compact size, installation is also possible in difficult places without high air exchange.
* The water cooled motor, the anti-vibration feet and the electronics, make this product totally comfortable and compact.
* Fitted with all the safety protections, as well as the protections for the safeguard of the pump. Particularly, the dry run, and the antifreeze protections.
* All the parameters and the operating status can be displayed and set on the high resolution LCD display.
* Liquid quality requirements: clean, free from solid or abrasive contaminants, non-viscous, non-aggressive, uncrystallised and chemically neutral.
* Liquid temperature range: from 0°C to +35°C for domestic use for other use: from 0°C to +40°C
* Maximum ambient temperature: +50°C
* Maximum operating pressure: 7,5 bar (750 kPa)
* Motor protection rating: IPX4
* Insulation class: F
* Installation: Horizontal or vertical fixed position
E.SYBOX MINI3 is the DAB compact automatic pressurisation system for the water supply of a single dwelling. E.SYBOX MINI3 guarantees the comfort of constant pressure (Pressure Set Point adjustable from 1 up to 5,5 bar) inside the system, and energy savings thanks to the inverter technology. Suitable for use with drinking water, in domestic systems, and in gardening applications. E.SYBOX MINI3 does not require any additional components for its installation.
DAB ESYBOX PRESSURE TANK PRECHARGE
The DAB ESYBOX is shipped with a default set point (SP) of 3 bar, a default restart pressure differential (RP) of 0.3 bar and a pressure tank with a default pre-charge of 2 bar.
If the set point is changed, and/or the restart pressure differential is changed, then pre-charge of the pressure tank needs to change.
If this is not done, premature failure of the tank and subsequent damage to the pump from cycling can occur with the failure not being covered by warranty.
As per the DAB ESYBOX manual, the formula for calculating the correct pressure tank pre-charge for the DAB-ESYBOX is:
Pre-charge (bar) = SP (bar) – RP (bar) - 0.7 bar
Please contact us for examples
2 Year Warranty
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.