DAB-FEKA600A - Vortex Pump
The FEKA 600 M-A submersible pump from DAB features a continuous duty submersible asynchronous motor.
* Power: 800 Watt
* Max Flow rate: 260 Litres per minute / 15600 Litres per hour
* Max delivery height: 7.45 metres
* Max immersion depth: 7 metres
* Foreign body size: Up to 25mm
* Maximum dry running time: 1 minute
*Suited to all de-watering tasks including pumping effluent, pumping out sumps, swimming pools, flooded areas and drawing water from wells.
* 5 metres HO5RN-F cable for: FEKA 600 M-A.
* Operating range: from 1 to 16 m3/h with head up to 10.2 metres.
* Liquid temperature range: from 0°C to +35° C for domestic use.
* Pumped liquid characteristics: Sewage water from septic tanks.
* Granulometric passage through the suction grid: 25 mm.
* Min. suction depth: 175 mm.
* Maximum immersion depth: 7 metres.
* Maximum dry running time: 1 minute.
* Protection level: IP 68.
* Insulation class: F.
* Pump body, impeller, cap and suction grid in technopolymer.
* Motor, rotor shaft and screws in stainless steel.
* Triple O-ring seal interposed with an oil precombustion chamber.
* Stator fitted in an airtight stainless steel casing.
* Rotor mounted on overdimensioned, greased-for-life ball bearings.
* Built-in thermal and current overload protection and a capacitor permanently on in the single-phase version.
Made in Italy
2 Year Warranty
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.