DAB JET 200 M - Domestic Pressure Pump System
Self Priming Single Stage Jet Assisted Cast Iron Jet Pump
The JET 200 from DAB is a self-priming centrifugal pump with excellent suction capacity even when there are air bubbles. Particularly suitable for water supply in domestic installations, small scale agriculture, gardening and wherever self- priming operation is necessary.
* Max Flow 200 Litres/Min
* Max PSI 59 psi, (407 kpa)
* Horsepower 2hp (1.5kw)
* Taps 18
* Suction lift 9 metres
* Hose Connection size 1.25"
* Pressure boosting
* Wash down applications
* Designed for pumping from tanks, rivers and dams. These pumps are very reliable in the toughest of environments.
* Liquid temperature range:
-from 0°c to +35°C for domestic use
-from 0°C to +40°C for other use
* Pumped liquid characteristics: clean , free from solids or abrasive substances, not viscous, not aggressive, not crystallised and chemically neutral.
* Maximum ambient temperature: +40°C
* Maximum working pressure:
-6 bar (600 kPa) for Jet and Jetcom
-8 bar (800 kPa) for Jetinox
* Protection level: IP 44 (IP 55 terminal board protection
* Insulation class: F.
* Cast iron pump body.
* Motor support in cast iron
* Technopolymer impeller, diffuser, Venturi tube and sand guard.
* Stainless steel adjustment rings.
* Carbon/ceramic mechanical seal.
* Asynchronous motor closed and cooled by external ventilation.
* Built-in thermal and current overload protection and a capacitor permanently on in the single-phase version.
2 Year Warranty
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.