Davey Microlene Benchtop Purified Drinking Water System
The Davey benchtop filter system is ideal for reducing unwanted contaminants that affect the taste and odour of your drinking water. Microlene cartridges can last up to three years and are more effective than regular cartridges that require replacement every three-six months. Benchtop kits are portable and can be retrofitted by the consumer to the water tap without modification to exisiting benchtops or plumbing.
* Reduces/Remove Chlorine, taste and odour will be removed by all filters, for varying volumes of water.
* Additional, optional features include heavy metal reduction and Giardia & Cryptosporidium removal.
* The diverter valve operates with a side action that places no strain on the kitchen tap like some other pull down models
* Kit includes a combined Microlene long-life cartridge and tap, tubing and tap fitting.
* Filters are not intended for use on microbiologically unsafe water.
* Available for Townwater/ Mains or Rainwater/Rural
Town water benchtop microlene kit- 10 micron down to 1 micron filtration for water clarity. Includes Granualted Activated Carbon to improve taste & odour.
Hygienic Life-30,000 litres or 3 years. Max flow rate-4 litres per minute
Rainwater benchtop mircolene kit-10 micron down to 1 micron filtration for water clarity. Includes Granualted Activated Carbon to improve taste & odour.
Hygienic Life-10,000 litres or 2 years. Max flow rate-4 litres per minute
1 Year Warranty
- Flow Rate (L/M) 4.00
- Brand Davey
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.