TREVOLI DB45 - Cast Iron Peripheral Pressure Pump - .75 HP
This pump is ideal for small domestic water supply, garden and farm irrigation, providing mains pressure for a small to medium sized single level home supporting up to 3 taps running at one time. Fitted with an electronic automatic constant pressure control system (provides constant pressure at constant flow). Starts automatically when the tap is turned on and stops automatically when the last tap is turned off, Operating constantly from low flow to full flow.
Recommendation: A pressure tank extends pump life, stores energy, reduces noise, reduces pump starts and protects against heat expansion, see drop-down menu.
A free three-way tee is provided with any pump and pressure tank combination.
* Power -550W - .75 Horsepower
* Single phase with standard NZ 3 pin plug
* Max Flow rate: 50 Liters per minute
* Max Pressure: 60 psi
* Max suction lift: 5 metres
* Max discharge head: 45 metres
* Inlet/Outlet sizes: 1 inch BSP (same as 25mm)
* Built in themal overload protection
* Rated for Continuous duty
* Liquid temperature range: 5 - 60 deg C
* Max operating pressure: 6 bar
* Weight: 9.5 Kg
* Water supply for small homes
* General water transfer systems and Irrigation
* Domestic Household Pumps
* Fitted with an electronic automatic constant pressure control system (provides constant pressure at constant flow)
* Starts automatically when the tap is turned on (and pressure drops to 2.2 bar)
* Operates constantly from low flow to full flow
* Stops automatically when the last tap is turned off
* Run Dry Protection
* Brass impeller
* Stainless steel motor shaft
* Strong cast iron body
* Built in thermal overload protection
Supports 3 taps running at once (Based on 12 Litres per minute)
1 Year Warranty
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.