GRUNDFOS CMB-SP 3-56 Booster Pump – Multistage Pressure System
The Grundfos CMB-SP 3-56 pressure system is a compact booster pump for water supply in domestic and light commercial water applications.
The unit consists of a Grundfos CMB-SP 3-56 cast iron pump and a Grundfos PM2 pressure manager that allows the pump to start and stop automatically according to demand.
Recommendation: A pressure tank extends pump life, stores energy, reduces noise, reduces pump starts and protects against heat expansion, see drop-down menu.
A free three-way tee is provided with any pump and pressure tank combination.
* Voltage: 1 x 240 V, 50 Hz
* Power: 0.67 kW
* Max Head 56m
* Max Flow 66lpm
* 1nlet/Outlet: 1"
* Temp Range: 0 °C to +60 °C
* Sound pressure level < 55 dBa
* Suction: 4 meters
* Compact design to cater for most spaces
* Use of stainless steel impellers provides the longest possible life
* Dry-running protection saves your pump from damage if your water supply runs out
* Anti-cycling alarm informs homeowners of potential pipe leakage, saving water and protecting the pump
* Suitable for generator operation
* Stainless steel impeller, intermediate chambers and shaft
* Cast iron housing
* Hard wearing carbon / ceramic seal
* IP55 motor
* Complies with AS/NZS 4020 – testing for products for use with drinking water
*Household water supply
*Boosting from above ground water tanks
*Boosting from below ground water sources e.g. below ground tank/dam
*Light industrial use
2 Year Back to Base Warranty
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.