GRUNDFOS UNILIFT AP 35 & 50
The UNILIFT AP 35 & 50 are single-stage, submersible pumps with a vortex impeller, designed for pumping effluent and sewage, containing particles up to a size of Ø50 mm (Unilift AP 50) and Ø35 mm (Unilift AP 35) depending on the pump size. UNILIFT AP 35 & 50 is available for automatic as well as manual operation and can be used in a permanent installation or as a portable pump. The pump is easily installed, as it is fitted with a carry handle and 10m mains cable. UNILIFT AP 35 & 50 is mostly made of stainless steel, with a stainless steel sleeve for cooling during operation. The stainless steel pump sleeve is made in one piece, with a clipped on suction strainer, for easy removal, in case of maintenance.
|Model||Voltage||Phase||Wattage||HP||Amps||Head||Flow Rate (LPM)||Outlet (MM)|
(* No Float Switch)
*Max particle size: AP35.40.06.A1V, AP35.40.08.A1V - 35 mm
AP50.50.08.A1V, AP50.50.11.A1- 50mm
* Cable- 10m
* Liquid temperature 0 °C to 55 °C Max
* pH concentration: 4 to 10
* Max. installation depth: 10 m
* Robust design: The materials of the pump ensure excellent corrosion resistance.
* Pump housing and impeller are made of high quality stainless stee
* Mechanical shaft seal offers high-wear resistance and a long operating life.
* Thermal overload protection
* The single-phase version is effectively protected against any accidental overload by built-in thermal protection. This means that no additional motor protection is required.
* Handy and easily transportable
* The carry handle mounted on the pump housing makes it handy and easily transportable.
* Option for automatic operation- The pumps are available with float switches for automatic on/off operation.
* Enclosure class: IP68
* Insulation class: F
* Cable type H07RN-F
* Suitable for permanant installation
* Dirty Water
* Waste Water
* Clean Water
* Grey Water
2 Year Back to Base Warranty
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.