Hansen Nut & Hose Tail
Hansen Nut and Hose Tail allows you to connect a hose pipe and quick release unwind it from the thread to move the hose from one place to another.
The Hansen Nut and Hose Tail is ideal for any situation where a reliable threaded connection is necessary.
|15mm x 15mm Nut and Hose Tail
|20mm x 20mm Nut and Hose Tail
|20mm x 15mm Nut and Hose Tail
|20mm x 15mm
|3/4" x 1/2"
|25mm x 25mm Nut and Hose Tail
|25mm x 25mm
|1" x 1"
|25mm x 15mm Nut and Hose Tail
|25mm x 20mm
|1" x 1/2"
|25mm x 20mm Nut and Hose Tail
|1" x 3/4"
|32mm x 32mm Nut and Hose Tail
|40mm x 40mm Nut and Hose Tail
|80mm x 80mm Nut and Hose Tail
- Precision Heavy Duty Tapered Threads give a Strong Reliable Seal
- Manufactured from a Raw Material Approved For Use With Potable (drinkable) Water
- Manufactured from High Quality Glass Fibre Reinforced Nylon giving a Weather, Termite, Fungi & Bacteria Resistant
- Common Applications Include Horticultural, Agricultural, Irrigation, Marine & Plumbing
- Material strong enough to minimise potential cross threading
- WRAS - Approval for use with potable (drinkable) water as they will not leach contaminants into the water.
- Suitable for use above or below ground in varying operating pressures and temperatures
- Strong, Lightweight and Compact
- Available in a variety of thread combinations and connections.
- New Zealand Made
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.