Hansen Nut & Tail Elbow
Hansen Nut and Tail Elbow – Used for a quick and easy connection for a variety of hoses to taps and pumps.
The Hansen Nut and Tail elbow is ideal for any situation where a reliable threaded connection is necessary.
|Hansen 20mm x 20mm Nut and Tail Elbow||HNTE20||20mm||3/4"|
|Hansen 25mm x 25mm Nut and Tail Elbow||HNTE25||25mm||1"|
- Precision Heavy Duty Tapered Threads give a Strong Reliable Seal
- Manufactured from a Raw Material Approved For Use With Potable (drinkable) Water
- Manufactured from High Quality Glass Fibre Reinforced Nylon giving a Weather, Termite, Fungi & Bacteria Resistant
- Common Applications Include Horticultural, Agricultural, Irrigation, Marine & Plumbing
- Material strong enough to minimise potential cross threading
- WRAS – Approval for use with potable (drinkable) water as they will not leach contaminants into the water.
- Suitable for use above or below ground in varying operating pressures and temperatures
- Strong, Lightweight and Compact
- Available in a variety of thread combinations and connections.
- New Zealand Made
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.