Hansen Reducing Male Hose Tail
Hansen Reducing Male Hose Tail, Used for connecting female threads to flexible pipe and hose, i.e. thin wall irrigation tubing, suction and rubber hoses. Push on hose and use a hose clip to hold hose on.
The Hansen Reducing Male Hose Tale is ideal for any situation where a reliable threaded connection is necessary.
|8mm BSP x 6mm Hose Reducing Male Hose Tail
|8mm x 6mm
|1/4" x 1/8"
|8mm BSP x 10mm Hose Reducing Male Hose Tail
|8mm x 10mm
|1/4" x 3/4"
|10mm BSP x 6mm Hose Reducing Male Hose Tail
|10mm x 6mm
|3/8" x 1/8"
|10mm BSP x 8mm Hose Reducing Male Hose Tail
|10mm x 8mm
|3/8" x 1/4"
- Precision Heavy Duty Tapered Threads give a Strong Reliable Sal
- Manufactured from a Raw Material Approved For Use With Potable (drinkable) Water
- Manufactured from High Quality Glass Fibre Reinforced Nylon giving a Weather, Termite, Fungi & Bacteria Resistant
- Common Applications Include Horticultural, Agricultural, Irrigation, Marine & Plumbing
- Material strong enough to minimise potential cross threading
- WRAS - Approval for use with potable (drinkable) water as they will not leach contaminants into the water.
- Suitable for use above or below ground in varying operating pressures and temperatures
- Strong, Lightweight and Compact
- Available in a variety of thread combinations and connections.
- New Zealand Made