Hansen Screw Cap
The Hansen Hex Screw Cap is used for capping off male threads.
The Hansen Hex Screw Cap is ideal for any situation where a reliable threaded connection is necessary.
|15mm Hex Screw Cap||HCP15||15mm||1/2"|
|20mm Hex Screw Cap||HCP20||20mm||3/4"|
|25mm Hex Screw Cap||HCP25||25mm||1"|
|32mm Hex Screw Cap||HCP32||32mm||1 1/4"|
|40mm Hex Screw Cap||HCP40||40mm||1 1/2"|
|50mm Hex Screw Cap||HCP50||50mm||2"|
|65mm Hex Screw Cap||HCP65||65mm||2 1/2"|
|80mm Hex Screw Cap||HCP80||80mm||3"|
|100mm Hex Screw Cap||HCP100||100mm||4"|
- Precision Heavy Duty Tapered Threads give a Strong Reliable Seal
- Manufactured from a Raw Material Approved For Use With Potable (drinkable) Water
- Manufactured from High Quality Glass Fibre Reinforced Nylon giving a Weather, Termite, Fungi & Bacteria Resistant
- Common Applications Include Horticultural, Agricultural, Irrigation, Marine & Plumbing
- Material strong enough to minimise potential cross threading
- WRAS - Approval for use with potable (drinkable) water as they will not leach contaminants into the water.
- Suitable for use above or below ground in varying operating pressures and temperatures
- Strong, Lightweight and Compact
- Available in a variety of thread combinations and connections.
- New Zealand Made
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.