Hansen Tank Plug
Hansen Tank Plug – Used as an accessory plug for tanks. The Hansen 50mm tank plug is ideal for any situation where a reliable threaded connection is necessary.
|Hansen 50mm Tank Plug||HTP50||50mm||2"|
- Largest range of durable, high strength, commercial quality Threaded Pipe Fittings in the Southern Hemisphere
- Precision Heavy Duty Tapered Threads give a Strong Reliable Seal
- Manufactured from a Raw Material Approved For Use With Potable (drinkable) Water
- Manufactured from High Quality Glass Fibre Reinforced Nylon giving a Weather, Termite, Fungi & Bacteria Resistant
- Common Applications Include Horticultural, Agricultural, Irrigation, Marine & Plumbing
- Material strong enough to minimise potential cross threading
- WRAS - Approval for use with potable (drinkable) water as they will not leach contaminants into the water.
- Suitable for use above or below ground in varying operating pressures and temperatures
- Strong, Lightweight and Compact
- Available in a variety of thread combinations and connections.
- New Zealand Made
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.