Hansen Threaded Hex Nipple
Hansen Hex Nipple – Used to connect female threads.
The Hansen Hex Nipple is the industry standard male threaded joiner, ideal for any situation where a reliable threaded connection is necessary.
Threaded hex nipple used for connecting female to female (BSPT x BSPT)
|6mm Hex Nipple||HSN06||6mm||1/8"|
|8mm Hex Nipple||HSN08||8mm||1/4"|
|10mm Hex Nipple||HSN10||10mm||3/8"|
|15mm Hex Nipple||HSN15||15mm||1/2"|
|20mm Hex Nipple||HSN20||20mm||3/4"|
|25mm Hex Nipple||HSN25||25mm||1"|
|32mm Hex Nipple||HSN32||32mm||1 1/4"|
|40mm Hex Nipple||HSN40||40mm||1 1/2"|
|50mm Hex Nipple||HSN50||50mm||2"|
|65mm Hex Nipple||HSN65||65mm||2 1/2"|
|80mm Hex Nipple||HSN80||80mm||3"|
|100mm Hex Nipple||HSN100||100mm||4"|
- Largest range of durable, high strength, commercial quality Threaded Pipe Fittings in the Southern Hemisphere
- Precision Heavy Duty Tapered Threads give a Strong Reliable Seal
- Manufactured from a Raw Material Approved For Use With Potable (drinkable) Water
- Manufactured from High Quality Glass Fibre Reinforced Nylon giving a Weather, Termite, Fungi & Bacteria Resistant
- Common Applications Include Horticultural, Agricultural, Irrigation, Marine & Plumbing
- Material strong enough to minimise potential cross threading
- WRAS - Approval for use with potable (drinkable) water as they will not leach contaminants into the water.
- Suitable for use above or below ground in varying operating pressures and temperatures
- Strong, Lightweight and Compact
- Available in a variety of thread combinations and connections.
- New Zealand Made
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.