Hansen Threaded Hex Socket
Hansen Hex Socket – Used to join two male threads.
The Hansen Hex Socket is ideal for any situation where a reliable threaded connection is necessary.
|15mm Hex Socket||HSS15||15mm||1/2"|
|20mm Hex Socket||HSS20||20mm||3/4"|
|25mm Hex Socket||HSS25||25mm||1"|
|32mm Hex Socket||HSS32||32mm||1 1/4"|
|40mm Hex Socket||HSS40||40mm||1 1/2"|
|50mm Hex Socket||HSS50||50mm||2"|
|80mm Hex Socket||HSS80||80mm||3"|
|100mm Hex Socket||HSS100||100mm||4"|
- Precision Heavy Duty Tapered Threads give a Strong Reliable Seal
- Manufactured from a Raw Material Approved For Use With Potable (drinkable) Water
- Manufactured from High Quality Glass Fibre Reinforced Nylon giving a Weather, Termite, Fungi & Bacteria Resistant
- Common Applications Include Horticultural, Agricultural, Irrigation, Marine & Plumbing
- Material strong enough to minimise potential cross threading
- WRAS - Approval for use with potable (drinkable) water as they will not leach contaminants into the water.
- Suitable for use above or below ground in varying operating pressures and temperatures
- Strong, Lightweight and Compact
- Available in a variety of thread combinations and connections.
- New Zealand Made
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.