Hansen Threaded Male to Female Elbow-25mm
Hansen Male / Female Threaded Elbow – Used to join a male thread and a female thread at a 90 degree angle.
The Hansen Male / Female Threaded Elbow is ideal for any situation where a reliable threaded connection is necessary.
|15mm Male/Female Threaded Elbow
|20mm Male/Female Threaded Elbow
|25mm Male/Female Threaded Elbow
|32mm Male/Female Threaded Elbow
|40mm Male/Female Threaded Elbow
|50mm Male/Female Threaded Elbow
- Precision Heavy Duty Tapered Threads give a Strong Reliable Seal
- Manufactured from a Raw Material Approved For Use With Potable (drinkable) Water
- Manufactured from High Quality Glass Fibre Reinforced Nylon giving a Weather, Termite, Fungi & Bacteria Resistant
- Common Applications Include Horticultural, Agricultural, Irrigation, Marine & Plumbing
- Material strong enough to minimise potential cross threading
- WRAS - Approval for use with potable (drinkable) water as they will not leach contaminants into the water.
- Suitable for use above or below ground in varying operating pressures and temperatures
- Strong, Lightweight and Compact
- Available in a variety of thread combinations and connections.
- New Zealand Made
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.