Onga 14 Series- Hi- Flo Transfer Pumps
The Onga Hi-Flo range is made from high performance materials and is suited to a wide array of flow and pressure applications. The 14 series provides water flows up to 500 litres per minute and heads to over 40 metres. The award winning Hi-Flo impeller means high pressure, high flow and great efficiency with lower operating cost.
|Model||Part No||KW||HP||Head (M)||Flow (LPM)||Amps||Phase|
*Inlet/ outlet 38mm
* Suitable for pumping clean non-aggressive liquids without solids or fibres in suspension.
* Fluid: Water.
* Maximum water temperature: 70°C
* Minimum water temperature: 1°C
* Maximum ambient temperature:55°C.
* Maximum working pressure: 630kPa.
* Frequency: 50 Hz
* IP Rating-IP44
* Insulation Class: B
*For liquids outside of this range please consult your local Onga office for product suitability
* High grade corrosion resistant materials
* Award winning high flow impeller
* Strong and durable construction
* Award winning Hi-flo impeller for high pressure, high flow, and great efficiency with lower operating cost
* Moulded pump casing which is lightweight and corrosion resistant
* TEFC water-proof and vermin-proof motor
* In-built thermal overload protection
* Single or three phase option available
* Domestic, industrial or rural water transfer pump
* Wash down
* Tank filling
* General water transfer
* Garden watering
Two Year Warranty
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.