Pentax Ultra 5 and 7 Series - Variable Speed Stainless Steel Multistage PumpsULTRA 5S-200/7T + VSD, ULTRA 7S-250/5T + VSD
The Pentax Ultra S range are stainless steel multistage pumps well suited to house and farm water supply. They have a robust fully stainless steel wet end and are very quiet in operation. The Ultra S Series are available in a wide range of models to match your application. They can also cover a wide range of applications such as pumping of clean non-loaded fluids, irrigation, drinking and glycol water, water treatment, heating and air conditioning and washing systems.
|Model||Flow (LPM)||Head (M)||KW||HP||Phase||Inlet (mm)||Outlet (mm)|
|U5-200/7T + VSD*||140||80||1.5||2.0||Single||25||25|
|U7S-250/5T + VSD||180||60||1.85||2.5||Single||32||25|
With a variable speed pump, a pressure sensor is mounted on the outlet of the pump, and this measures the operating pressure of the pump.
The VSD controller will be set so that it keeps the outlet pressure of the pump constant, no matter what flow is up to the pumps capability.
* 304 Stainless steel impellers, Diffusers, Seal plate & Pump casing
* 303 Stainless steel pump shaft
* Mechanical Seal: ceramic-graphite (6 impellers or less)
* Mechanical Seal: graphite-silicon carbide (7 impellers or more)
* Aluminium motor bracket
Features:* Liquid temperature: -5 to +110 °C
* Maximum operating pressure: 8.5 bar (125 PSI)
* Enclosure class: IP44
* Insulation class: F
* Duty rating: Continuous
* Totally enclosed, fan cooled standard squirrel frame type motor
* Single phase versions fitted with auto reset internal overload
* Three phase version require user supplied overload to be fitted in installation
* House and farm water supply
* Pressure boosting
* Water treatment
* Industrial circulation
* Hot water cleaning systems
2 Year Warranty
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.