Exotuf Top Mount Sand Filter Series
Exotuf filters are available in three sizes, E400, E500, E600. The vessels are precision injection moulded for superior strength and dependability. Pressure rated at 250kPa (E400) and 350 kPa (E500, E600), considered one of the strongest filters within its class.
|Model||Valve Size||Inner Diameter||Max Flow (LPM)||Max Pool Size||Min Backwash (LPM)||Sand (KG)|
E400: 160 mm
E500: 250 mm
Designed to cope with the cyclic pressures of the modern day swimming pool, Exotuf filter vessels are precision injection moulded for superior strength and dependability.
* Granular media filtration
* Multiport valve for ease of use
* Pressure rated at 250kPa (E400) and 350 kPa (E500, E600)
* Corrosion and UV resistant
*Exotuf filters are ideal for pools equipped with in floor cleaning systems and highpowered pumps.
Exotuf filters are considered one of the strongest filters within its class. Its filter vessel is precision injection moulded within minimal tolerances for enhanced structural strength.
Pressure rated at 350 kPa, Exotuf filters are ideal for pools equipped with in floor cleaning systems and high powered pumps.
Ease of Maintenance
Cleansing the filter simply requires turning the filter’s multiport lever from the “filter” position to the “backwash” position, which reverses the flow of water in the filter, flushing the filter bed.
* Multiport valve with ergonomic handle and quick connect barrel unions
* Multiport valve clamp provides 360° orientation of the Multiport valve for simple installation and service
* Clear sight glass for backwash inspection
* Pressure gauge to determine the filter’s capacity
* UV and corrosion resistant
* Hydraulically balanced flow distribution, to maximise filtration and backwashing
* Large filter base for stable floor mounting
Multiport Valve & other componants- 1 Year
Filter Tank- 5 Years (4 Years Pro rata)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.