TREVOLI CM4-60E - Stainless Steel Multistage Water pump
This pump is ideal for domestic water supply, providing mains pressure for a large single or multi-level home (plus). Able to support up to 12 taps running at one time. Fitted with an electronic automatic constant pressure control system (provides constant pressure at constant flow). Starts automatically when the tap is turned on and stops automatically when the last tap is turned off, operating constantly from low flow to full flow.
Recommendation: A pressure tank extends pump life, stores energy, reduces noise, reduces pump starts and protects against heat expansion, see drop-down menu.
A free three-way tee is provided with any pump and pressure tank combination.
*Power -1100W - 1.5 Horsepower
*Single phase with standard NZ 3 pin plug Available in three phase with no controller
*Max Flow rate: At 120 litres per minute
*Max Pressure: 84 psi
*Max discharge head: 58 metres
*Inlet size: 1¼ inch BSP (same as 32mm) Outlet size: 1 inch BSP (same as 25mm)
*Built in thermal overload protection
*Insulation class F
*Rated for Continuous duty
*Liquid temperature range: -20 - 70 deg C
*Max operating pressure: 10 bar
*Dimensions Length 443mm x Height: 210mm x Width: 133mm
*Max suction 1.5m
*Water supply for large / very large homes
*General water transfer systems
*Domestic Household Pumps
* Fitted with an electronic automatic constant pressure control system (provides constant pressure at constant flow)
* Starts automatically when the tap is turned on (and pressure drops to 2.2 bar)
* Operates constantly from low flow to full flow
* Stops automatically when the last tap is turned off
* Run Dry Protection
* Corrosion resistant stainless steel construction
* Stainless steel pump housing
* Stainless steel motor shaft
* Stainless steel impellor and intermediate chambers
* Built in thermal overload protection
* Very quiet operation
This is a High pressure Pump - up to 84 PSI, supports up to 12 taps operating at one time. (Based on 10 L/m).
At 45m Head flow rate = 85 litres per minute
2 Year back to base warranty
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.